As part of ScarletApps Faculty,Staff and Students at the University have access to Google Groups.
Google Groups provides the following services:
- Engage in discussions about a specific subject.
- Have a Group-based email address in the form of [GROUPNAME]-email@example.com with a Web-based interface for the Collaborative Group Inbox that automatically threads replies. For more information on Collaborative Inbox please read https://support.google.com/a/answer/167430
- Organize meetings, conferences, or social events among members of a group using a shared Calendar.
- Have shared Calendars that can be accessed by members of a group
- Have shared Documents and file storage through Google Drive
- Have a shared website that can be accesed and maintained by members of the group
- Read group posts through email, the online interface, or both.