The Technical Support Services group within the New Brunswick Computing Services division of the Office of Information Technology provides local, fee-based technical services to Rutgers departments.
The list of services includes:
- desktop support
- server support
- firewall installation and support
- website hosting
- application hosting
- server housing
- data back-up
- technical consultation
On-site technical support services can be purchased by annual contract starting at half a day /per week. Hosting is also offered by annual contract. One time service needs are purchased on an hourly basis. Whatever technical challenge a department may be facing, the professional staff of the NBCS Technical Support Services group are a local resource with the experience to provide solutions.
- Departments without a technical support staff person might hire for desktop support services.
- A department that purchases a new application might need application hosting services.
- Departments needing a new web hosting service might use our hosting infrastructure.
- An internal audit recommends a more secure infrastructure; the department needs a firewall installed.
- Departments with programs requiring secure data back-up.
To inquire about NBCS Technical Support Services, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org